Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cristiano Ronaldo x Nike CR7 Collection

















Enjoying an impressive first half of the year with Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo adds another accolade to his current bid for club and personal glory with the new CR7 collection with Nike. An all-around lineup that extends beyond the pitch, the range includes not only a brand new disruptive graphic CR Mercurial Vapor Superfly III signature boot but also several fashion pieces including an all-white Nike5 Street Gato, T-shirts made of organic cotton, an all too fitting V-neck shirt, training top and shorts, a Solar Red GS Polo, AW77 hoody, M65 jacket and finally more soccer-minded pieces with the CR7 match ball, shin guards and backpack. The boots have already inadvertently made their debut via Fahad al-Ibrahim of Kuwait during recent international competition but watch for the boots to hit retailers in time for the Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

∆bout Me...

Hello everyone I am a 15 year old girl that is working very hard to make her dreams come true.I am Known as The Fierce Jet Setter, Young Queen Bee, and Ke'Airra, but you can all call me Key. Also, I love in Detroit, Michigan. I have many crafts but just to name a few .... Fashion designer, Singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, entrepreneur, and many many more things. My crafts are what i am going to be showcasing on this blog..Fashion...Music...Art...Culture. mainly the things i will display are going to be things and/or people that inspire me in my journey to sucesss. i have a long way, but if you continuously check out my blog daily you will witness my dreams becoming reality. Thank you for taking your time to read this.God Bless You All. May The Best Of Your Todays, be The Worst Of Your Tomorrow!

Popular Posts