Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hey Young World...

hi everyone my name is Key and i am a 14 year old girl who is about to do big things..... if you follow me you we come along with me on my journey every now and then i will post my music and different cool things...i will be starting a group of youngins that are determined to be the best from the ages 14-17.... the group will consist of fashion music art and culture leave some links and info about yourself in the comment alright that's about it.God Bless.PEACE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

∆bout Me...

Hello everyone I am a 15 year old girl that is working very hard to make her dreams come true.I am Known as The Fierce Jet Setter, Young Queen Bee, and Ke'Airra, but you can all call me Key. Also, I love in Detroit, Michigan. I have many crafts but just to name a few .... Fashion designer, Singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, entrepreneur, and many many more things. My crafts are what i am going to be showcasing on this blog..Fashion...Music...Art...Culture. mainly the things i will display are going to be things and/or people that inspire me in my journey to sucesss. i have a long way, but if you continuously check out my blog daily you will witness my dreams becoming reality. Thank you for taking your time to read this.God Bless You All. May The Best Of Your Todays, be The Worst Of Your Tomorrow!

Popular Posts