Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Thoughts of The Day

Hey everybody,i want to start off my saying sorry i haven't been posting any "Thoughts Of The Day" lately. I have been working on other things like my blog and my career. Well, really what i wanted to ask is What have all you guies been up to lately? and How are you guies doing? Also tell me what you guies want to see and/or hear on my blog. i will try to put all your suggestions in considertaion and in affect. Also lately people have been asking me about the group i am about to start. well, so far i don't even gave a name for it because i haven't found all the people that rally have potential. So now i am asking you guies to tell me about someone you know and/or you who has great potential. i am looking for youngins from the ages 14- 17. i understand there are some people out there older than that and/or younger than those ages that are capable of being in this group so if you are young and/or older tell me about yourself and i may make and exception who are worth it.the group will be for youngins who are destined for greatness and have big dreams and would do anything to make them come true and who are on the rise to be the greatest that ever done it.i will need very diligent and determined YOUNGINS alright.if you someone that i have described in my description email me at keairra.adams@yahoo.com with more info about yourself and if possible show me some of your work.also to make sure people know the group has to have youngins all about FASHION...MUSIC...ART...and culture or one of the four.also if they're are Any new producers out there trying to make it to the top i have a few connections that help you all do that and all those interviewers out send me email (questions etc.) at keymail14@gmail.com. all producers send BEATS please. and last but definitely not least all my followers tell everyone to follow me blog. Thanks. and don't forget to tell me what you guies want to see and/or hear on my blog and what guies have been up to.Alright. God Bless. Peace :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

∆bout Me...

Hello everyone I am a 15 year old girl that is working very hard to make her dreams come true.I am Known as The Fierce Jet Setter, Young Queen Bee, and Ke'Airra, but you can all call me Key. Also, I love in Detroit, Michigan. I have many crafts but just to name a few .... Fashion designer, Singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, entrepreneur, and many many more things. My crafts are what i am going to be showcasing on this blog..Fashion...Music...Art...Culture. mainly the things i will display are going to be things and/or people that inspire me in my journey to sucesss. i have a long way, but if you continuously check out my blog daily you will witness my dreams becoming reality. Thank you for taking your time to read this.God Bless You All. May The Best Of Your Todays, be The Worst Of Your Tomorrow!

Popular Posts