Monday, July 19, 2010

Y-3 2010 Autumn/Winter "Metalic Neo Tech" Footwear Collection


Thia Autumn Season, Y-3 has produced a range of METALIC NEO TECH footwear pieces. Shiny metalic silver is the ,main colour used within this capsule footwear colloetion alongside accents of Neon Red and Violet. The collection marries the ideas Tradition & Futurism with an element of modernity that is strongly highlghted by this season's footwear. Y-3 has always meldes technology with tradition, and mver has this been more apparent. The Light Runner, Moto High and Neo Tech styles have shifted away from the classic trainer. Each Model provides superior compfort due to the adidas and adiPRENE technology. An adiPRENE + insert in the footwear area stands for elastic cushioning, while the adiPRENE heel insert is shock absorbent. The Metalic Neo Tech range is yet another confident display of the collaborative efforts od adidias and Yohj Yamamoto

No comments:

Post a Comment

∆bout Me...

Hello everyone I am a 15 year old girl that is working very hard to make her dreams come true.I am Known as The Fierce Jet Setter, Young Queen Bee, and Ke'Airra, but you can all call me Key. Also, I love in Detroit, Michigan. I have many crafts but just to name a few .... Fashion designer, Singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, entrepreneur, and many many more things. My crafts are what i am going to be showcasing on this blog..Fashion...Music...Art...Culture. mainly the things i will display are going to be things and/or people that inspire me in my journey to sucesss. i have a long way, but if you continuously check out my blog daily you will witness my dreams becoming reality. Thank you for taking your time to read this.God Bless You All. May The Best Of Your Todays, be The Worst Of Your Tomorrow!

Popular Posts