Sunday, March 6, 2011

Casbia 2011 Fall/Winter “William” Shoes


Modern, stylish guys pay attention to fashion. But they are not driven by it. They also like tradition. But they are not stuck on it. They live, work, and dress somewhere in the middle. With few options on the shelves for guys who want qualities from both, they struggle to find essentials that are forward-thinking and flexible. Designed by Edmundo Castillo and Manuele Bianchi, Casbia fills this void in the market with essential goods that cull from the best of fashion and tradition to give modern, sophisticated qualities that are increasingly hard to find in one brand. The latest from Casbia comes in the brand’s “William” shoe for Fall/Winter 2011. Having released this style in the past, the shoe comes refreshed in a new colorway for the upcoming season, featuring sleek suede uppers with a seamless toe box and feather details adding just enough spunk. A release can be expected in the coming months so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

∆bout Me...

Hello everyone I am a 15 year old girl that is working very hard to make her dreams come true.I am Known as The Fierce Jet Setter, Young Queen Bee, and Ke'Airra, but you can all call me Key. Also, I love in Detroit, Michigan. I have many crafts but just to name a few .... Fashion designer, Singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, entrepreneur, and many many more things. My crafts are what i am going to be showcasing on this blog..Fashion...Music...Art...Culture. mainly the things i will display are going to be things and/or people that inspire me in my journey to sucesss. i have a long way, but if you continuously check out my blog daily you will witness my dreams becoming reality. Thank you for taking your time to read this.God Bless You All. May The Best Of Your Todays, be The Worst Of Your Tomorrow!

Popular Posts