Friday, September 30, 2011

LeBron James x Nike Sportswear 2011 Fall Destroyer Jacket





For holiday 2011, fans of LeBron James will surely get excited with the release of this all-wool Destroyer Jacket. To honor the Olympic gold medalist, Nike Sportswear has created this jacket as a tribute to a true superstar. Key features include Vivat-Rex “Long Live The King” embroidery on the inside of the jacket, Virescit Vulnere Virtus (Courage becomes Greater through the Wound) message at the bottom and LeBron’s Nike Sportswear “Lion 6” logo on the sleeve. Along with this release, other additional premium products including the AW77 jacket, a rugby shirt and a tee are also set for launch on October 1, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

∆bout Me...

Hello everyone I am a 15 year old girl that is working very hard to make her dreams come true.I am Known as The Fierce Jet Setter, Young Queen Bee, and Ke'Airra, but you can all call me Key. Also, I love in Detroit, Michigan. I have many crafts but just to name a few .... Fashion designer, Singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, entrepreneur, and many many more things. My crafts are what i am going to be showcasing on this blog..Fashion...Music...Art...Culture. mainly the things i will display are going to be things and/or people that inspire me in my journey to sucesss. i have a long way, but if you continuously check out my blog daily you will witness my dreams becoming reality. Thank you for taking your time to read this.God Bless You All. May The Best Of Your Todays, be The Worst Of Your Tomorrow!

Popular Posts