Thursday, October 13, 2011

Air Jordan 25th Anniversary Collection



The Air Jordan 25th Anniversary Collection appeared around Nike locations worldwide last year, as part of a traveling showcase to celebrate the Air Jordan legacy. Almost a year since that milestone date, we’re still celebrating the influential brand. As part of the Anniversary Collection, five pairs of all-white Air Jordans (the II, II, IV, IX, XI) were released. Here we take a look at the entire collection from Air Jordan 1 to Air Jordan XXV, in the all-white anniversary colorway. It’s unclear if there will be further releases from the Air Jordan White Collection made available to the public, but for now, enjoy these group shots of iconic sneakers from the beloved brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

∆bout Me...

Hello everyone I am a 15 year old girl that is working very hard to make her dreams come true.I am Known as The Fierce Jet Setter, Young Queen Bee, and Ke'Airra, but you can all call me Key. Also, I love in Detroit, Michigan. I have many crafts but just to name a few .... Fashion designer, Singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, entrepreneur, and many many more things. My crafts are what i am going to be showcasing on this blog..Fashion...Music...Art...Culture. mainly the things i will display are going to be things and/or people that inspire me in my journey to sucesss. i have a long way, but if you continuously check out my blog daily you will witness my dreams becoming reality. Thank you for taking your time to read this.God Bless You All. May The Best Of Your Todays, be The Worst Of Your Tomorrow!

Popular Posts