Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bugatti 16C Galibier A Further Look









When it was announced that French luxury car manufacturer Bugatti would be rolling out the 16C Galibier, car enthusiasts who could afford the pocket-draining $1.4M USD price tag waited with baited-breath. As more pictures of the conceptual look of the car become apparent, we now also know that nothing will begin going into production until at least 2015. Amongst the changes from what they thought to be the early specs include an entirely redone rear end. As for the engine, originally proposed as a detuned version of the Veyron’s 1000+horsepower W-16 with twin superchargers in place of the quad turbos, will now be reboosted up past the four-digit mark. The changes reportedly come out of feedback from current Veyron owners, half of whom have reportedly seen and sat in the Galibier concept car already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

∆bout Me...

Hello everyone I am a 15 year old girl that is working very hard to make her dreams come true.I am Known as The Fierce Jet Setter, Young Queen Bee, and Ke'Airra, but you can all call me Key. Also, I love in Detroit, Michigan. I have many crafts but just to name a few .... Fashion designer, Singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, entrepreneur, and many many more things. My crafts are what i am going to be showcasing on this blog..Fashion...Music...Art...Culture. mainly the things i will display are going to be things and/or people that inspire me in my journey to sucesss. i have a long way, but if you continuously check out my blog daily you will witness my dreams becoming reality. Thank you for taking your time to read this.God Bless You All. May The Best Of Your Todays, be The Worst Of Your Tomorrow!

Popular Posts