Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ESPN the Magazine 2011 The Body Issue





































































































































In a day and age that is built upon athletic scandal, it’s a rarity when exposed torsos, thighs and general areas where the sun don’t shine appear in a planned fashion. ESPN the Magazine turns that notion on its head with their 2011 Body Issue, one that features pecs on pecs on pecs – a Kanye West-inspired lyrical trifecta that’s needed to explain the sheer muscular nature of the photo spread. Among the athletes baring it all, it includes Apolo Ohno, Jose Reyes, Hope Solo, Blake Griffin and Gretchen Bleiler. Where as the media is always looking for athletes to be transparent with their performances, this will certainly do as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

∆bout Me...

Hello everyone I am a 15 year old girl that is working very hard to make her dreams come true.I am Known as The Fierce Jet Setter, Young Queen Bee, and Ke'Airra, but you can all call me Key. Also, I love in Detroit, Michigan. I have many crafts but just to name a few .... Fashion designer, Singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, entrepreneur, and many many more things. My crafts are what i am going to be showcasing on this blog..Fashion...Music...Art...Culture. mainly the things i will display are going to be things and/or people that inspire me in my journey to sucesss. i have a long way, but if you continuously check out my blog daily you will witness my dreams becoming reality. Thank you for taking your time to read this.God Bless You All. May The Best Of Your Todays, be The Worst Of Your Tomorrow!

Popular Posts